Fun-to-eat dessert that you can decorate…
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts, if desired
- Any gluten-free chewy fruit snacks
Heat oven to 375ºF. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet.
In large bowl, mix sugars, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and egg. Stir in crushed cereal. Spread in ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake 12 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanuts and fruit snack pieces over marshmallows to look like pizza toppings. Cool completely on cooling rack. Cut into 16 wedges. Store tightly covered.
Recipe by: Life Made Delicius